Monday, August 16, 2010

Newsletter, August 2010 - Volume 1, Issue 1

Introducing my NEWSLETTER! I created a newsletter to keep my clients and friends abreast of all the fabulous specials Heritage Makers has to offer each month along with my own specials... Be sure to check it out!

If you want me to email you or snail mail a copy of my newsletter, please forward me your address. :-)

Here are some snippets:

Hi! I am excited to present to you our first issue of the Heritage Times, my client newsletter! This issue is chock full of information you will not want to miss out on! Be sure to forward it to friends and relatives you think might also be interested in receiving it. I am rolling out a new special – if you refer a friend, and your friend becomes a client, you get a FREE swatchbook credit in your account! Moreover, if you refer a friend who joins my team as a consultant, you get a FREE 8x8 storybook!! So, keep talking about Heritage Makers with your friends… or better, host a workshop and invite all your friends and family!! I am currently booking for September & October!

REUNION NEWS

I just recently returned from our fabulous Heritage Makers Reunion, and we had a blast! Everyone shared such inspiring stories, and it made me proud to be a part of something so great!!

What does it all mean for you? Well, we have rolled out some fabulous deals, more artwork and more templates and projects!! All for you!! You will want to check out the template gallery and soon!! There is now more sports art, a European collection and much, much more!! I am so excited to get started on some more projects, and I hope you are too!

New projects include deep-wrapped canvasses in 18x18, 18x24 and 24x18. These will look lovely on your wall in your home. We have also rolled out a 12x12 Post-Bound Album so you can place all your beautiful 12x12 Scrapbook Pages in a personalized customizable scrapbook!

POINT SYSTEM

We are converting to a POINT SYSTEM! That’s right. All of your credits will be converted to points. You’ll still have the same number of points with which to make projects, but it will become so much easier when you change your mind. We all do it. We purchase a 12x12 storybook credit with good intentions to do a 12x12 storybook, but we decide instead we would really rather make a canvas for our home! Now it is so much easier to do! When you check out, just tell the system to use your points for purchase.

Points have a two-year expiration so be sure to use your “oldest” points first! This is a retroactive expiration, so if you have purchased credits one year ago, there is no longer a need to “renew,” you will simply have another year in which you can complete those projects. This gives you a longer time to complete projects along with so much flexibility. You can purchase point packages from me whenever you need more points!!

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about the point system.

Monthly Digi-Crops
Digi Crops will be held in my home on the last Thursday of the month, at 7:00 p.m.
Our August Digi-Crop will be August 26. Our September Digi-Crop will be September 30.
Just bring along your laptop and your ideas, and we’ll plug in and crop!

No comments:

Post a Comment