Monday, November 2, 2009

First Solo Workshop

Last week, I had my first solo workshop, and it went really well despite a tough audience. They were less than eager to learn about Heritage Makers, but the workshop was still a success for both my host Lori and myself. It offered me an awesome start for my business, and I am even more excited now to share Heritage Makers with everyone I know (and even some I don't know - yet).

I have completed some more projects of my own... I did two board books - one for Madelyn and another for Evan. They came out great, and I cannot wait to publish them!

Evan's VIP Board Book

Madelyn's VIP Board Book

Interested in making one of your own? Contact me via email, and I'll gladly show you how! It's fun and exciting to be the heritage maker in your family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment